I am reaching out to share an opportunity to host MCC Conservation Intern(s) and/or Conservation Fellow(s) in 2021. The application to host a member is linked below and attached are basic FAQs about the programs.
Applications are due February 5, 2021 – early submissions are welcome and encouraged.
Here are some key points to keep in mind:
- Eligible Organizations:
- Federal/State/Local agencies, NGO’s/501c3s, Conservation Districts/Weed Districts, Tribal Nations/Organizations and other conservation-based groups
- Host sites may host multiple members
- CIs and CFs can be hosted in combination at a given organization/agency
- Host sites can also partner in hosting a member
Host Site Cost Share:
- May-August= $6,000 per Conservation Intern
- May-October= $9,000 per Conservation Fellow
*Note* Please reach out to MCC staff if you would like to discuss payment options, potential partnerships and other strategies for bringing intern/fellow(s) on as part of your team.
We will also be hosting a brief, informational webinar for those new to the programs or those looking for more details. Webinars are not required and two options/dates are listed below.
Tuesday- January 5th at 2pm
- Link to the webinar: MCC CI/CF Intro Webinar 1/5 @ 2pm
- Call-in Option#: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 921 2172 0564
Wednesday- January 13th at 10am
- Link to the webinar: MCC CI/CF Intro Webinar 1/13 @ 10am
- Call-in Option#: 1 669 900 6833 Meeting ID: 933 3777 1626
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Host Site Application URL: https://www.mtcorps.org/partner-with-us/host-a-conservation-intern.html
Bryan Wilson | Director-Individual Placement Programs | Montana Conservation Corps | 301 N Willson Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715 | Office: 406.587.4475 | Cell: 330.242.4482 | email@example.com | www.mtcorps.org