The official Trust Fund hearing schedule has been released. You can find it here: 2020 Applicant Hearing Agenda.
For those who are presenting, here are the guidelines:
- Attached is the March, 2020 Grant Hearing Agenda. Please note the day and time that you will be presenting your application(s), please arrive 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled time. The hearings will be held at the Great Northern Hotel, Helena- https://goo.gl/maps/rvJbGbyJWpHCwKWK8.
*If you are planning to have someone else present, other than who is listed as a presenter on your application, please let me know so I can make the appropriate updates.
- Please review your application carefully to ensure you have the correct figures in your budget and herbicide/revegetation worksheets (if applicable).
*It is recommended that you bring a copy of your application with you in case there are specific questions you may need to answer.
- Presentations are due no later than February 24, 2020. Examples from previous application presentations include PowerPoint, PDF, maps, or video testimony.
*Please email them to me, send them on a jump drive, or use the state File Transfer system. If you choose to email them remember that our servers here at MDA have a 10MB limit. Instructions for file transfer are below.
- We will once again be using GoToMeeting for conference calling if a presenter would like to participate by phone and/or computer. Please let me know by February 24th, 2020 if you will be presenting by this method, and I will get the connection information to you.
- I have sent this email to the primary contact listed on each application. Please forward the agenda to other presenters or anyone you feel necessary.
If you have questions please contact, Greta Dige 444-7882, Carol Bearden 444-7880, or Jasmine Reimer 444-3140.